Quant Startegiest Setup
The quant strategist setup is meant for a single strategist, who works independently, and for whom the OpenQuant application provides a full integrated environment where (s)he can develop, test, simulate and optimize the strategies, manage the data, connect to external historical and real time market data providers, and even run live trading.
Quant Group Setup (QuantDesk)
The quant fund setup is a full institutional infrastructure for a quant fund of any size. It includes integrated development environment (OpenQuant), a production trading environment (QuantTrader), and centralized data management (QuantBase) and data and order routing (QuantRouter).
Such a setup allows a small quant fund or a prop trading group to start from a minimally complete infrastructure package, and scale up from there by adding any necessary number of OpenQuant and QuantTrader licenses as their teams and strategies grow. We offer an affordably priced license bundle, QuandDesk, consisting of 2 OpenQuants, 3 QuantTraders, 1 QuantBase and 1 QuantRouter, which is likely to satisfy the needs of many start up quant groups.
QuantWeb is a cloud version of QuantDesk - a complete SmartQuant algo-trading infrastructure running on a cloud server with web browser front-end and serving multiple users. Such enterprise-wide setup can be deployed on your company cloud, in-house or co-located server. It can also be used in educational and social trading projects.
Register and get a free QuantWeb demo account.
- Aggregation, consolidation and replication of multiple data fees
- Smart order routing to multiple brokers
- Feed aggregation and order execution algorithms
- Risk management and limits
- Portfolio consolidation and reporting
- Historical data server with multiple user access
- Time series and financial objects data base
- Strategy simulation, optimization and live trading engine
- Monitoring, controlling and logging multiple trading strategies
Web Browser Cient
Develop a trading startegy in your web browser,
then build, backtest or trade it live on a cloud server and moitor results in the browser window.